AIM
Jasonese1

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

Oh god

Japanese commercials.......

It's hilarious and kinda reminds me of old cartoon intros.

Kirb's World Kirb's World

boredom struck?

im guessing you have succomb to boredom.

ive been having trouble complementing anything all today so righht now all i can say is great song.

Clown boss Battle Clown boss Battle

wow

i completely agree with MisterSmammi about the massive clown on its way to cut you to peices. a hardcore boss battle fora clown is something that i least expected. i never imagined a killer clown would have such a song XD i can only imagine it as a horror song instead of a fight.

Sonic 2| Robotnik Sonic 2| Robotnik

war

RW1 (robotnik war 1)lol

Hyperspeed!! Hyperspeed!!

very much DDR

so very much like a dance song that could be placed on DDR. great job

MMBN4 - Asteroid Comp MMBN4 - Asteroid Comp

i dont remember the song

at least not much. theres enough memory to tell that this is MMBN4 style music. its very good. theres not much else i can say.

forget Heatguts style, Aquaguts style FTW :D

Kirby 64 - Aqua Star Stage 2 Kirby 64 - Aqua Star Stage 2

i remember

i remember playing this game nonstop until i beat it. it took me like 6years to realize there was a better ending lol. the song seems more happy than it already is. i can imagine this version in another kirby game.

F-Zero X - Silence F-Zero X - Silence

lol my favorite course on F-Zero X

this brings memories back from when me and whoever played would have an all out speed race. no attacking and boosting whenever we had energy.

FlameMesial responds:

Haha, yeah, the first Silence race was excellent, but I always kept flying off the track shortly after the energy pits from the speed :/

Sorry about the late reply, and thanks for the review!

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

nice

i agree with Andrea364 "reminds me of my days as a child... Days of happiness, and days of hyperactivity" i miss being a kid T-T

F-Zero 2A03: Port Town F-Zero 2A03: Port Town

nice

its really good and it sounds gameboyified lol. i wonder why no one has reviewed this....