AIM
Jasonese1

R-Type Troubles R-Type Troubles

Umm

That applies to the majority of shmups.

Recorderdude responds:

yeah, but I had r-type as a kid.

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Saw it coming

I saw that joke coming. Everyone hates her.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Pokemon?!

Wow I never imagined pokemon would have been animated in flash so well.
BTW Rukario is the Japanese name for Lucario.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Hmm

It's a pretty good game if you're into gambling and all, but the majority of the games have a bug, if you click bet again before it finishes, it restarts.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Good

It was pretty fun. The endless supply of bombs(shockwave) made it a bit easy, but I guess that was to make up for the impossible to dodge bullets considering the fact that the hitbox is the entire ship and not just a few pixels wide.

Giraffe Attack Giraffe Attack

Epic

The game was fun and challenging, short but fun. One thing got on my nerves though. The missles that came from the bottome screen were behind your neck so you couldn't see them as they came up and took a cheap hit (usually the killing blow on me). Other than that, great game.

10/10 5/5

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

Oh god

Japanese commercials.......

It's hilarious and kinda reminds me of old cartoon intros.

Kirb's World Kirb's World

boredom struck?

im guessing you have succomb to boredom.

ive been having trouble complementing anything all today so righht now all i can say is great song.

Clown boss Battle Clown boss Battle

wow

i completely agree with MisterSmammi about the massive clown on its way to cut you to peices. a hardcore boss battle fora clown is something that i least expected. i never imagined a killer clown would have such a song XD i can only imagine it as a horror song instead of a fight.